|Date||November 12 - 16 2017|
|Venue||Ito International Research Center, The University of Tokyo
(7-3-1, Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0033 JAPAN)
1. Material Properties and Performances
- Metallic coating of advanced high-strength steels
- Conversion coatings and pre-painted steels
- Automotive applications
- Appliance and construction applications
3. Process Technologies
- Zinc and zinc alloy coated sheet steel process technologies
- New coating line and technology
4. Forming and Joining
- Forming and joining of metallic coated steels
- Coating technologies for hot stamping and hot press forming
5. Advanced Basic Research
- Surface and structural analysis
- Green / New coating technology
(Corrosion, Hydrogen embrittlement, Thermodynamics, Phase stability, Microstructure, Physical properties, Electrochemical properties, Estimation methods, Simulation)
November 12, 2017
- Ito International Research Center, The University of Tokyo
*All registered participants are invited to the Welcome Party free of charge.
November 14, 2017
- HOTEL CHINZANSO TOKYO
*Delegates and Accompanying persons are invited to the banquet free of charge.
*Students can attend the banquet by paying extra fee, JPY 20,000.
Accompanying persons’ program
Social program comprinsing sundry functions will be provided for accompanying persons as an opportunity to get better acquainted.
Plant tour for Nissan Plant & Laboratory is planned on November 16.
- Oppama Plant, Nissan
(ADDRESS: 1, Natsushima-cho, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa 237-8523, Japan)
- JPY 15,000 (Tentative)
- Visitors from other companies in the same business (e.g. other automobile companies, parts and press makers not dealing with Nissan) are not permitted to take part in the tour.
Detailed information such as time schedule will be announced on the conference website.
*Please note that the tour may be cancelled in case of low number of applicants.